Out of various business opportunities in Turkey currently construction is one of the most profitable.
Due to a young, dynamic and skilled workforce in a country of more than 80 million people, there will always be a demand for real estate.
But what should you pay attention to if you want to invest in real estate in Turkey?
With our 18 years of experience in the real estate branch and in business the following tips could be useful what to pay attention and how to invest:
1. If you wish to do business through a Turkish local real estate agent, research the history of the agency and ask for references.
2. Inquire about purchasing procedures and familiarize yourself with the specific laws and regulations regarding real estate in Turkey.
3. In case of existing buildings, check how the owners association is organized. Ask for the minutes of the owners association meeting.
4. For new construction projects research the construction company and ask for an overview of the number of homes sold.
5. Keep in mind that residential complexes that provide various services and are located in areas with well developed infrastructure do always remain their value and are in high demand all year.
6. Check with the local authorities or with the real estate agent if the registration of the deed is debt free.
Well many more good advices can be given, but to start with those is already a good beginning of how to invest in real estate in Turkey..