FOREST GATE

FOREST GATE

FOREST GATE

Property Detail

  • Apartment
  • 2, 3, 4
  • 2200 m
  • 2-3-4
  • 1-2-3
  • 1-2
  • 2884 m²
  • 1500 m

Property Features

Air Conditioning
White goods
Mountain view
Sea view
Barbeque
Alanya Castle View
American Kitchen
Balcony
Double Glazed Windows
En-Suite Bathroom
Floor Heating
Hot Water
Solar Panels
Steel Front Door
Terrace

Social Features

Parking lot
Swimming pool
Camellia
Camera System
Sauna
Hamam
Fitness
Barbeque
Security
Elevator
Satellite Line
Garden
Generator

Property Description

Forest Gate Residence Alanya is located in the city center in Büyükhasbahçe Neighborhood, on a hill with a magnificent sea view, harbor, historical shipyard and historical Alanya Castle. The front of the site is surrounded by pine forest and is 320 m above sea level. Therefore, the humidity and temperature ratio is milder than the city center, and it has a refreshing, pine-scented breeze in summer.

Forest Gate Residence is built on a total of 2884 m2 land, 80% of the land is tropical garden and two large swimming pools, and the remaining 20% consists of twenty luxury apartments, mostly duplexes, in two blocks.

Forest Gate Residence currently has 4 4+1 flats, 4 3+1 flats, 6 2+1 flats and 2 1+1 flats for sale.

In Forest Gate Residence, a large tropical garden consisting of plants, trees and vines, swimming pools with two large waterfalls, children's pool, children's playground, lobby in each block, elevator for 10 people, living room and library (Pine Lounge) Fitness room, Turkish bath There are sauna, massage room, two separate barbecue areas, sitting areas, pergola, ornamental pool and artificial waterfall. There is a semi-open car park in e complex.

Forest Gate Residence is 2,200 meters from the sea, 1500 meters from the city center and 700 meters from the bus station. 

Forest Gate Residence is a secure site with 24-hour security staff and outside entrances under control all the time.

Construction Start March 2023 – Finish September 2025



Panorama Homes Network

Similar Properties

[SOLD]

ALANYA CENTER APARTMENT

If you are looking for a property in the center of Alanya that is close to the sea and all your daily needs such as school, pharmacy, restaurants and super ...

  • 2 Bedrooms
  • 1 Bathrooms
  • 115 m² Size
162,000 € - 412,000 €

HIGH PINES

Alanya is at your feet. That is the feeling that you have when you are sitting on the balconies of these apartments.  There is a gorgeous sea, castle ...

  • 1-2-3 Bedrooms
  • 1-2 Bathrooms
  • 45-205 m² Size
ROYAL TOWERS
  • FOR SALE
  • NEW
216,000 € - 425,000 €

ROYAL TOWERS

In the heart of the pearl of the Mediterranean in Alanya, at the intersection of the ring road and the main road, just a thousand meters from the best ...

  • 1-4 Bedrooms
  • 1-2-3 Bathrooms
  • 60-150 m² Size
ANTARES CITY
  • FOR SALE
  • NEW
270,000 € - 450,000 €

ANTARES CITY

This complex is surrounded by a specific atmosphere that fills with tranquility and serenity. If you are a connoisseur of mountain landscapes and prefer ...

  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • 124-324 m² Size
KEYKUBAT LIFE
  • FOR SALE
  • NEW
289,000 € - 389,000 €

KEYKUBAT LIFE

AlanyaKeykubat Life apartment is located in the middle of Alanya and close to everything. Our apartment is only 100 meters away from Keykubat beach and ...

  • 1-2-3 Bedrooms
  • 1-2 Bathrooms
  • 49-137 m² Size
CLEOPATRA C-LOUNGE RESIDENCE
  • FOR SALE
  • NEW
370,000 € - 380,000 €

CLEOPATRA C-LOUNGE RESIDENCE

Alanya Cleopatra C-Lounge Residence is located in the middle of Alanya and close to everything and close to the famous Cleopatra Beach. Our Resident is ...

  • 1-2 Bedrooms
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • 55-130 m² Size